Matthews Public Library returned to its regular business hours in May 2021! Staff continues to provide entryway pickup services upon request.
Please remember that your visit to the library is going to be very different than it was before the pandemic—here are some of the ways:
- Properly-worn face masks is required for visitors who are not fully vaccinated. A properly-worn face mask covers both the mouth and the nose.
- Entryway pickup service continues to be available upon visitor request.
- Children’s toys will not be available.
- Returned materials will continue to be quarantined for one day before being checked in and made available to the next borrower.
- Please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands frequently.
Our primary goal continues to be the health and safety of our staff and the community. All of our decisions are based on that goal, to keep our libraries as places of learning, connection, and resource-finding, not as sources of infection.